Expert Witness Services For Legal Cases
I have an enthusiasm for working with attorneys and legal teams by providing assistance with court cases. I have experience in working for plaintiffs.
Previously, while working as a contractor for the department of probation and pretrial services, I provided attorneys with consultations, reports, and insights about their client’s mental health. I have interviewed and evaluated several clients for sexual assault, including those with intellectual disabilities (e.g. cerebral palsy), and those who are incarcerated.
While working in the California Department of Corrections, I conducted several PREA (Prison Rape Elimination) evaluations and interviews from 2016 – 2021. I have interviewed several individuals with a history of psychopathy and malingering.
Currently offering expertise in the following areas:
- Certificates of Merit
- Forensic interviewing of sexual assault victims and alleged perpetrators (adults)
- Forensic interviewing of clients with intellectual disability (adults)
- Domestic violence / Coercive Control
- Forensic evaluations or psych evaluations
- Mental healthcare in the California Department of Corrections
- Mental Health assessments
I provide timely, ethical, and respectable work for the attorneys that I work with. I believe in collaborating and communicating with attorneys and legal teams to execute the best possible service for your legal case.
I am licensed in California.
Dr. Natalie Jones, PsyD, LPCC
Contact Dr. Natalie Jones to discuss working on a case here: