Expert Witness Services For Legal Cases
I love providing expert witness consultation and working with attorneys on court cases. Expert witness testimony is the newest service offered in my practice. While working as an expert witness is a new venture, my enthusiasm for working with attorneys and providing assistance with court cases is not. Previously, while working as a contractor for the department of probation and pretrial services, I provided attorneys with consultations, reports, and insights about their client’s mental health and substance abuse concerns.
I am an expert in:
- Emotional abuse
- Psychological/sexual/narcissistic abuse
- Domestic violence and sexual assault,
- Forensic psychology
- Forensic interviewing
- Forensic interviewing of clients with intellectual disabilities
- Violent crimes against persons
- Correctional mental health
- Clients who are in the AB-109 program, 5150’s
- substance abuse
- Racialized discrimination
- Criminal thinking
- Psychological disorders, and personality disorders
I have been retained as an expert in California.
I enjoy taking cases for the plaintiffs and defense, and am invested in providing ethical, respectable work for the attorneys that I work with.
Dr. Natalie Jones, PsyD, LPCC
Contact Dr. Natalie Jones to discuss working on a case here: