Healing From Narcissistic Abuse – Women’s Recovery Group
This group is a 16 session bimonthly guided support group for women who are in the process of healing from unhealthy and abusive relationships with intimate partners or spouses, children, parents, and co-workers.
Narcissistic abuse can impact you in a number of ways, causing relationship trauma. This supportive group of women helps to address the trauma of narcissistic abuse by defining relationship trauma, understanding how your experiences have impacted you, clarifying ways to establish boundaries, and providing coping strategies from dealing with narcissists and healing from your past abuse.
The group is a small intimate closed group which consists of 4-7 women. The group does have a curriculum, and also allows for sharing of personal stories and experiences. The women range in diversity of ages, race, sexuality, and types of narcissistic abuse experienced.
Benefits of the group include:
- Warm supportive environment of women who share similar experiences
- Understanding how your experiences of abuse have impacted you
- Understanding how your relationship fantasies and pattern have kept you stuck
- Learning healthy communication skills
- Discussion around your triggers and pain in relationships
- Learning how to establish better boundaries
- Additional resources to help you with your healing.
To request a 15-minute consultation to find out more about the group offered, please use the contact form.
Cost per session $150