Group therapy is currently offered at Lifetime Counseling and Consulting®. The group is virtual, and applicants are prescreened for all groups. Ideal members for the group must meet the minimum qualifications:
1) have had their own counseling and are currently in counseling,
2) be able to offer and receive emotional support,
3) be able to commit to the 16 sessions of the 1.5 hour bimonthly group,
4) abide by the group rules, and
5) be supportive to other group members.
Cost per each session is $175.
Healing From Narcissistic Abuse – Women’s Recovery Group
This group is a 16 session bimonthly guided support group for women who are in the process of healing from unhealthy and abusive relationships with intimate partners or spouses, children, parents, and co-workers.
Narcissistic abuse can impact you in a number of ways, causing relationship trauma. This supportive group of women helps to address the trauma of narcissistic abuse by defining relationship trauma, understanding how your experiences have impacted you, clarifying ways to establish boundaries, and providing coping strategies from dealing with narcissists and healing from your past abuse.
The group is a small intimate closed group that consists of 4-7 women. The group does have a curriculum, and also allows for sharing of personal stories and experiences. The women range in diversity of ages, race, sexuality, and types of narcissistic abuse experienced.
Benefits of the group include:
- A warm supportive environment of women who share similar experiences
- Understanding how your experiences of abuse have impacted you
- Understanding how your relationship fantasies and pattern have kept you stuck
- Learning healthy communication skills
- Discussion around your triggers and pain in relationships
- Learning how to establish better boundaries
- Additional resources to help you with your healing.
To request a 15-minute consultation to find out more about the group offered, please use the contact form.
Cost per session $175
Other types of group counseling we offer:
Daughters of difficult mothers
Narcissistic abuse recovery group for co-ed
Narcissistic abuse recovery group for men
If you are in California and interested in counseling with me, click here
If you are outside of California and are interested in individual or group coaching services, please click here.